So, you’re feeling that it is about time to renovate your bathroom but your budget is limited. It doesn’t matter! You can still obtain a lot of beautiful results on a budget and we will teach you how to do that. There are ways to enjoy cheap and easy bathroom renovations and we are more than happy to share these with you. Here are some of the ideas that you can put into practice.
- Limit the tile use. Tile looks great but you don’t need to have it on all the bathroom walls, from up to down. You can save more money than you can imagine by limiting the amount of tile you use. For example, you can focus on the high impact areas and that is it. Tile is highly expensive but as long as you are creative with it, you can still have it; it will fully change the aspect of your bathroom.
- Saving money on counter tops. You need counter tops in the bathroom and even though they are much smaller than kitchen counter tops, they are still very expensive. So, how can you save? Well, since neutral colored counter tops are more popular, they are more expensive, so you could choose the counter top to be your splash of color in the bathroom and go with something wild. It will be much cheaper but you can still enjoy the quality, given that you opt for granite tops.
- Paint. If you desperately feel the need of a new look for your bathroom, there is no cheapest and more effective refreshing than paint. Paint is cheap, it comes in countless types and you can do it yourself. You don’t have to hire a contractor in order to have the bathroom repainted and since it is something that should not take more than 2 hours of your time, I really see why you shouldn’t look more closely at this option.
- Update the fixtures. Your bathroom can look more modern and completely new if you replace and update fixtures such as towel racks, sink faucets and the drawer pulls. These fixtures don’t cost very much and this is another thing that you can do all by yourself, without the help of a contractor, so you’ll save something. Engage in a DIY fixture updating project and I know that you will be pleased with the result.
- Redo instead of buying new. You can save a lot and have the feeling that everything is new in your bathroom by redoing. For example, buying a new tub or a new shower is a huge investment. Well, instead of doing that, choose to have the old one professionally relined. It is cheaper and the outcome will be impressive, so I know that you will be thrilled. In addition to this, if the pieces are vintage, you might actually have a bathroom worth thousands of dollars. How about that?
Use the tips and tricks above to renovate your bathroom on a budget and we can assure you that you’ll be thrilled with the outcome.